• Increases fullness of narrow lips.
• Enhances lip definition
• Creates a more defined smile
• Give the mouth area a youthful, rejuvenated appearance
• Dermal fillers are also effective for smoothing out 'Lipstick Lines' or 'Smokers Lines' around the mouth, as well as troublesome areas on the face.
There are many reasons why people are unhappy with the shape and size of their lips. For some their lips have started to appear thinner and less defined as a result of the natural ageing process. For others their lips have always been narrow with a less pronounced cupid’s bow. Make-up can create the illusion for fuller lips, however many lipsticks are prone to smudging, distorting and bleeding into the vertical lines 'lipstick lines' above the mouth.
Our lip fillers have been specifically developed to enhance the natural pattern of your lips, helping you achieve fuller, more defined and beautifully shaped lips. Our semi-permanent fillers are a manmade, non-animal gel that mimics the body’s natural hyaluronic acid, giving safe, long-lasting and natural looking results.
There are many dermal types of filler on the market that are substandard in terms of ingredients and quality. At Riverside Dental Surgery we only use the most advanceddermal filler range available. Most importantly, we only allow qualified and certified doctor to inject fillers in our clinics.
• Lip Fillers lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
• Gives a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance
• Can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards
• The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
• Non-permanent and will naturally break down.
• Lip Fillers are only performed by a fully trained Medical Professional
• Suitable for Vegans
• The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
• Post treatment there may be some tenderness, redness and swelling to the lips, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
• No recovery time is required after dermal filler treatment and you can return to day to day activities straight away.
• Occasional bruising can occur; it is usually short term and lasts a few days.
• Dr Honarvar will discuss your recovery and what to expect when you attend you appointment
• Avoid extreme temperatures until redness and swelling subsides – no saunas, steam rooms, sun beds or sun exposure
• Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours post treatment
• Avoid alcohol for 24 hours minimum post treatment
• Avoid manipulation of the treated area
• Treatments are normally recommended every 6-12 months.